Monday, May 21, 2007

Day 138---Sunday

B and I started working on a present for her teacher (she isn't reading the blog, is she?) B started running a fever this afternoon, so school is out for Monday---her last Monday of the year! But this will give us more time to work on this little album with each of her classmates in it. We went to school one day her teacher was out, and took pictures and I had them write messages to their teacher. I thought this was an extra good present since this is her first class ever, and she's moving out of town after the school year is done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a wonderful present!

Desert Songbird said...

Creative Memories - yippee! I just completed my daughter's classroom yearbook. I thought her teacher was going choke me to death with his bear hug! I did it digitally, though, because I ran out of time and couldn't do it the "old fashioned" way.

Southern Girl said...

I love that album -- and the idea!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, I bet she loves that, how thoughtful :)