Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 130---Saturday

Mom got these flowers from my sister while we were at her house this weekend. They came by UPS----a day late and UPside down! Why would a guy not pay attention to the 3 visible UP signs with arrows on the box?? But they came through it all okay. Pretty flowers!! I had also gotten my mom plants---Caladiums.
B and I went for the weekend, just us girls and we got to go shopping also. We all got some cute inexpensive sandals and some clothes for B and I. We also went to eat at Pastafina----a local favorite---for our Mother's Day meal on Saturday.

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

We've been having problems with our UPS guy lately - he can't seem to find our house! All of my gifts from hubby this year (birthday, Valentine's Day, anniversary) were late arriving from Amazon.com because UPS had trouble finding our house, so he bought my Mothers' Day gift at the mall. Smart man.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Smart to go out to eat for Mother's Day the day before, bravo! Pretty flowers, so glad they survived being upside down :)