Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 131---Sunday


The picture of the day was taken by my Dad today. This is My Mom, me, and my daughter, B, on Mother's Day. Three generations of women!

I'm wearing a new shirt Mom bought for me, and B is wearing a new dress that GeeGee bought for her. We were just getting home from church. After this, we changed in to gardening clothes, ate our lunch---pot roast Dad had cooked---and planted the plants I had brought. Then B and I got a quick dip in the hot tub!

This is a shot I took near my parents' home. A storm is a-brewing! Fortunately for me on my 4 hour drive home, I kept the storm to my left the whole while, just getting a few sprinkles here and there.

3 comments:

Southern Girl said...

Aww, that's great picture of you with your mom and daughter! Everyone looks beautiful and very happy. Glad you had a good Mother's Day!

Desert Songbird said...

Nice generational photo - wonderful that you got to have that taken.

Hoping you had a wonderful Mothers' Day!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Love the 3 generations photo - hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Sounds like it was good and you dodged the storm too, cool pic :)