Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Day 122---Friday

This is the trip to the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco, TX. B's Girl Scout troop got to go on the cookie money they raised. This was a fabulous trip!!!

I was really hoping that this picture would come out. :-) I was trying to show the beautiful aquarium, so I didn't use a flash.

Here you can see how the girls got to asleep in the aquarium building. They laid out their sleeping bags on the floor right in front of the big aquarium window. We grown-ups slept sort of behind them against the other wall, which had smaller aquariums in it. On air mattresses!

There were so many interesting things we did on Friday night, I'll be doing a full blog post about it on the other blog. :-)

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Oooo, how fun! I'll bet the girls had a great time - I know I would! It's almost like being underwater...

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I've tried to take pictures of aquariums like that indoors, even with the flash off, and mine never come out that good. Great job!

Look at all of their pink sleeping bags, how cute! :)

Trish said...

Oh wow! Sleeping in an aquarium sounds like fun!