Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 133---Tuesday

This first picture is my "represenative" shot for the day. Our pre-school had Water Day, and we played outside much of the day on this water slide and big blow-up bounce-jump (which you can see off to the left. If you know who to look for, you can see our B---yes, I let her come to school with me today. I don't think I've ever let my kids skip school for no reason!
This second shot is just my favorite of the day. This child was eating his snowcone at the picnic table after having a noce, messy, activce day on the playground. :-)

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I always loved water day at my kids' preschool. I have some precious photos from my son's last one there. Thanks for the memories!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great pictures, look at those feet!!! Too funny :)

Trish said...

Sounds like a fun day! Love the little feet! :-)