Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 114---Thursday---green, and other colors


I messed up and didn't take a really green picture today! But I did take this one of my BIG project hanging over my head. This is half of it anyway.
We make memory books for each child at our pre-school, and I have 16 kids in my class. Yesterday we had a workday dedicated to the scrapbooks, and I got a handle on what is still to be done before May 10th when I turn them in. Each book will have about 25-30 pictures of each child, a whole alphabet book (we did one page per week as we went through the letters), various "free art" pages the kids made this year, an end of year evaluation, cutting samples, writing samples, drawing samples, and a letter to each child. My class will also ahve the "graduation page." Actually, I love this part of my job----when it's finished! But it is a lot of work this time of year, every year.
I will make up for green photos on Friday---the theme will be sports and green.

5 comments:

Southern Girl said...

Love this photo! I did one kinda similar to it early on this year. Colored paper makes me drool. ;)

Trish said...

Neat picture! I bet you're a great teacher!

Desert Songbird said...

The teachers at my kids' preschool always did this scrapbook project, and I loved it.

I'm with Southern Girl - colored paper makes me drool, too.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, what a huge project! I would be so overwhelmed, that's a ton of work, but I know how much it is appreciated :)

marianne said...

wow, that's a lot of work - what a sweet teacher you are! love the rainbow of colored paper - so pretty.