Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 104---Monday---It's my birthday!!

This is where I ate my real birthday dinner---Freebird's. It's a very cool burrito-made-to-order place. No, the image is not reversed, their logo has the backwards F. If you look close, the bricks spell "GiG 'EM" which is the Texas A&M version of "go team." The foil creations are traditional as well. My kids have left foil creations in three different locations.

I'm going to blog about my birthday soon---I have a couple of more pictures to share, including my birthday lunch with friends at a tea room.

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like a fun place.. the smarty pants side of me is guessing you had a burrito of some sort? Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Hope you had a great birthday :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desert Songbird said...

More birthday celebrating! Always a good thing.