Saturday, March 31, 2007

Day 86---Thursday

This is my classroom, but this beautiful young lady is not me! ;-) I have an Aggie every Thursday in my classroom---they are students who are observing preschool classrooms for a class. This week, she had a story to share with the children as part of her class. They listened very well for her, I was so glad!! I have a very talky group! :-) Look---I even have one student raising her hand!

This week was the last one for this Aggie. They visit each center for four weeks. Next week I'll get one more Aggie to finish out the school year.

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Aw, I loved my kids' preschool, and this photo reminds of that wondrous time. How cute!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

They look so incredibly well-behaved, I'm impressed :)