Saturday, March 3, 2007

Day 59---Friday

I had to use this picture for both this blog---the only picture I took yesterday!---and for the Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt. I could kick myself for not taking my camera with me yesterday, though. I saw some men sitting on top of an iron beam on the new police building they're constructing. I saw a redbud tree and some flowering trees I could have taken, since this is the first week we've seen blooms. I had an 11-year-old boy in the mall picking out clothes! That was noteworthy, too! But here it is---popcorn. Maybe something better on Saturday!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

It's never taking the camera with me that's the problem, it's getting up the gumption to take photos in public! Our trees and flowers are starting to bud out here soon. I'll be doing some pictures of those things soon too :)

In the mean time, I love this one! Popcorn is one of my favorite things. I load it up though, with fat free butter spray and seasonings from Target, LOL! I always want popcorn when we watch a movie at home :)

Great shot!

Trish said...

I was sitting here craving something salty when I ran across your picture. Must get popcorn now!