Monday, March 19, 2007

Day 74---Saturday

This isn't the kind of picture I was planning for my St. Patrick's Day. I thought we'd go to Galveston Beach and meet up with mym sister and her family. But about 1 a.m., B started throwing up! I did not think we needed to get in a car with her this day, even though she begged and pleaded that we go. The day ended with her feeling better, and a warm bath. I have a cute one of her face in the bubbles, but thought maybe I shouldn't put bath pictures on the Internet?!?

This picture was made cooler by one waterdroplet falling into frame. The drop and the shadow are over on the right side.

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wonderful photo! Mine for Saturday had nothing remotely to do with St Patricks Day :)

Hope everyone is feeling a lot better now!

Trish said...

That looks so nice and relaxing!

marianne said...

what a cool picture! I love that water drop - and the painted tootsies in the bubbles are just adorable.

Hope she's feeling all better by now.