Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day 69---Monday

We are expecting company on Wednesday afternoon, so J actually got his bottom bunk cleaned off---and he's vacuuming it off. That was his idea for cleaning it! (Maybe I ought to go ahead and wash that comforter?) He's wearing the shirt I got him in South Padre Is. last summer. Purple is his favorite color!
This shot also shows the border I did in his room when we moved in about 4 years ago. Back then his favorite color was green, and purple was an accent color along with black. I was really proud of how his room looked when we were done. It was a lot of work. :-)

2 comments:

marianne said...

what a kid! lol - the room looks very nice - and like it WAS a lot of work! Ya done good! :)

My grandson's favorite color is green - he'd love that!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Love all the colors in this one, it really pops! I can't believe he let you take a photo of him vacuuming though, hehehe!