Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 170---Thursday

B got to run in the 4x100 relay today, thank goodness. We've had some sports disappointments this week, and I thought she needed this or she might just quit. Her team got 4th place ribbons for their efforts this day. She got a ribbon for every event that she did this day. (Last week---no ribbons!) She had a good day.

I took this picture of B's friend from school, and her baby sister. This is the same friend who's in Girl Scouts with her, and I put pictures of the baby on the blog before! She's growing up, but she's still only 2 and a half months old.

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

It's so dang hot here, I can't imagine running anywhere.

Cute baby photo - great job capturing that!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So glad she did well and got some ribbons :) I'm with desert songbird, it's so hot, I can't imagine running on that hot pavement :(

Larry Adams said...

Actually the track is not pavement, it is made from rubber chips. Although I do remember one track meet I went to (way back) when I was in school where they did have an asphalt track. I saw a kid take a spill over a hurdle and it was not pretty!

Larry (the hubby)