Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 168---Tuesday bonus!

This was the day of pies.
I made a chicken pot pie for dinner. I sorta made it up from what I thought might make a pie, and I consulted y Mom to make sure I was combining good ingredients. Then we had some Key Lime Pie ice cream after dinner. This is a really good flavor, by the way!! The Lemon Ice Box Pie flavor is a really good, too. There are little bits of graham cracker in there, and some white creamy parts. It's yummy, and not too sweet. Everyone in Texas knows this is the best ice cream in the country!

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I am officially hungry. Yum!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, your chicken pot pie is a work of art! Mine never look half that good :)

We have Blue Bell here and it is yummy. I'll have to look for those flavors when my current supply of Reese and Oreo ice cream run out (*snort* at least they're pints!) :)

Rachel M. said...

Have you tried the Lemon Ice Box Pie? I want to try the Anniversary Cake too. It is combos of Almonds and Ameretto with cream cheese frosting swirled in! Yummy!