Friday, June 8, 2007

Day 157---Friday

Here are my bathing suit tops. (I am about to wash the one I wore today.) I ordered the teal/black one from JCPenney. I LOVE the fabric. The swim skit was too cute---mostly black with some of the flowers over on hip. I wore them to the pool on Wednesday, but I was not happy with the top. It was too revealing for me. So I found a black top that would go with my cute skirt. I LOVE that top! It is flattering and it doesn't show too much. :-) Now maybe one day this summer, I'll be brave enough to wear it in a picture. But I doubt it! ;-)

3 comments:

Trish said...

These are cute!

Southern Girl said...

Ooo, I really love that teal and black one! That's adorable!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Those are really cute! I'm with you though, I don't even like to wear bathing suits, and point a camera at me and you better be ready to suffer the consequences, LOL!

Great shot too :)