Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 168---Tuesday

I have to reveal what the mystery art substance was in my "Day 159" post.
It was crunched up Froot Loops! (store brand, I think.) Fellow 365 blogger Marianne got it the closest, with a guess of cornflakes. ;-)
I took this picture in case I need to teach drawing perspective to anyone. I'm at track practice this morning, it's 8:30 and 80 degrees. Our high school track is really nice. Down at the other end of the track is B's group, form running. J is walking with me, and he had to stop at one mile because he was getting a blister on his heel. I did another 3 laps today----which is a mile and 3 quarters for me!

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I'm thinking of Nemo, but paraphrasing of course..."just keep walking, just keep walking..."

Anonymous said...

YOu'll miss the walking after track. Think of another place to walk, Maybe someplace more shady!

Perspective is so cool!. I used to love doing tall buildings looking up

Mom