Friday, July 6, 2007

Day 184---Thursday RW&B

This one is sort of stretching for red, white and blue! My Dad's shirt is red, the screen is white (and so is Dad's hat), and J's shirt is blue.
We got to go to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History today. They were having a Star Wars exhibit (throught Sept. 3rd) that my Mom thought the kids would like to see. It was about how science and movie makers think along the same lines. B is using the fancy headset with touchscreen to tell her about the different exhibits.
It was a VERY rainy day, and I walked around with wet shoes all day, but I had a great time! In the afternoon, we went to the OMNI theater to see the "Special Effects" movie. We were all longing to see Harry Potter on the IMAX next week (but we won't!).

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Fun! Those science and hands on museums are always such fun places. And being a big Star Wars fan myself, I think I would like it too :)

Desert Songbird said...

My son would go nuts for that; he's a huge Star Wars fan.

I can't watch IMAX. It gives me a very bad headache, and I get queasy. Ick.

Sparky Duck said...

I couldnt see the rest of the picture, I was blinded by the shirt!