Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 56---Tuesday

Another day with multiple pictures. This is one I took, at recess time. The kids started a game of field hockey with the plastic golf clubs,which was a great way to get exercise. The sad part is that one boy did get hurt from a club whacked into his leg. It was a beautiful day again, with highs into the 80s!

I love this one too---they were trying to keep a ball on the parachute, but with only two of them, it wasn't working well. I like how the one on the left is on her toes as they're flipping it up in the air.

And this one was taken by B. She was thrilled when she looked at it and realized she and I were both in the picture together. She was outside our glass front door, and I was inside sitting on a stool. Came out really interestingly. :-)

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I really like the first two pictures, they look like they are having fun and there's some interesting colors that really pop out in those. But I really LOVE the last one, so cool with the reflection and seeing both of you in the picture like that. Very neat! :)