Monday, February 19, 2007

Day 48---Monday

This is my hubby in front of the restaurant we ate at for lunch today. Since Lar had jury duty today (at 1:15), I had thought we could go out to eat for lunch someplace close to the courthouse---downtown. And what do I think of first? Los Nortenos! Well, while Larry was out, he called into a radio station and won $20----to Los Nortenos! So I was amazed that he won for a place I had been thinking of. So of course we had to go there.

The special thing about this place is that we went here on our first date. You can read more about Sticky Chins Day (the celebration of our first date) on my other blog! :-)

By the way, he did get picked or the jury and will be busy through Wednesday, they told him.

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That's so cool that he won a gift certificate to the place you wanted to eat! I bet they have great food. We have several Mexican places near us that we like to eat at. Yummy!