Sunday, October 21, 2007

Day 293---Sunday

Whew! I just did more than a week of pictures!!

Today I got to go to Larry's show with BV Troupe. It was a grown-up/Theater High production of Carol Burnett sketches and songs from some of the guests that were on her showat some time.

Larry did no singing, but he was in 3 skits. This was this most memorable character. He played "Gaylord" a character that Harvey Korman did. You can guess what he was like by the name and by his costume! It was in a recurring CB skit called "As the Stomach Turns."

That is my dress on the girl on the left---I bought it for a 70s party before I had kids.

I took this photo with no flash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed, both with the photo of Larry (!) and the fact that you put together a whole week's worth of photos at one sitting. You chose some good ones.
I especially enjoyed seeing where you were spending your time while we were concerned about you!