Monday, January 8, 2007

Day 6---Monday

This McDonald's sign is significant for two reasons. First, it's torn up because there was a small tornado (are any of them small?) through College Station. Mostly it seems there were downed fences and such, but this sign was really torn up. We had eaten there for lunch the same day, and when the storm came through, we were sitting at the barber shop waiting on Larry to meet us there. We got a little hail on our car and heavy heavy rain. I'm thinking this storm passed through on Friday before the new year.

The second reason this is significant is because J got his report card today, and I let him pick a place for dinner----McDonald's! So that is why we were back over here again. He got 3 As and 2 Bs---87 and 89, so close. That's a good report card!

I am so tempted to post more than one picture a day. I guess I shouldn't! Stick with the plan! Maybe my extras will end up on my other, main blog. :-) J came home sick from school, and I could have gotten a parallel picture of him like the one I have of Larry.

No comments: