Wednesday, November 26, 2008

October Photos

I am catching up!! I am so far behind that I am just starting with a photo a day on Thanksgiving. However, I have some October pictures to share----
Before crazy hair day (braids in hair overnight to create waves that next day)
After

mini-Pumpkin carving

I can't share many school photos, but this one is safe.


J and B went to the TROUPE lock-in---J in his straight jacket, B, his nurse, with a giant shot.

J and Larry were in "Dirty Dealings in Dixie," a Gone with the Wind spoof melodrama.



Rhett and Scarlett











J and Lar in the same scene. Lar was the villain, J was Ashley.

Lar about to be shot----or was he?
I caught this guy driving on the road with his 4-wheeler. I am annoyed by him, and now I can send this to the cops??? I was inside my house, looking through the door to get this sneaky shot!

Another school shot. I made a number line. Red dots for even numbers, next will be blue for multiples of 3.
This school shot shows our calendar. We add a weather report on each day we come, and at the end of the month, we do a graph. What did we have the most of? Sunny or cloudy?



Dusk shot---of the neighborhood bar. Never been there, of course, but I liked the neon sign as contrast to the light in the sky.



This is our new police station in Bryan. I love the way the lights look at night.

Next post? November 1-26.

No comments: