Saturday, September 27, 2008

September Photo 27

Here she is! We got a half-size cello this afternoon. She has a CD to play along with, and her instructor said they were not allowed to use the bow yet. It's plucking the strings only! He also said to not mess with any of the tuning---but this instrument was Very out of tune on one string. She was only playing two notes on open strings, but I couldn't help myself---I had to fix the A string. He can fix it better for her on Tuesday.

Didn't Rachel sit on that chair to play, too??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that you are right about the bench and Rachel using for her cello playing also. Good luci to her and you probably did ok tuning it gently.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love her hair! It looks so cute cut like that!

tlsgiggles