Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 363---Sunday

This is J's Heroscape game, which everyone in the family was playing this evening. J got a big set last Christmas, and in his after-Christmas shopping he found another big set marked down to $25 from $40. A great deal. The family enjoys this strategy game. It's complicated---I didn't want to get involved!

I thought 363 would end up being my last post of the year, since I missed the first two days of 2007. I just didn't take a single picture at all those two days, so I named my blog accordingly---Project 363. But here I am on Dec. 30th, and I'm going to have 364. I kinda figured I'd mess up counting the days somewhere along the line!

So for the other 365-ers, I wondered, are you going to do it again for 2008? Will you start a new blog for the new year or add onto the current one? Or is it just not worth it?

As for me and this blog, I think I want to keep going. And I plan on just keeping this blog for that purpose. So----Project 365---Round Two---coming up!

5 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I'm so glad you're going to continue with the project! I am as well; I think I'll just keep the same blog and add to it. I might jimmy the name a bit so that it's obvious that it's a continuation.

I found that I need the discipline of accounting for each and every day. I also like that I have documentation of my life, so here's to year 2!

Happy New Year, Jenny.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, I'm so impressed that youre going to do this again in 2008! I thought about it, but decided not to stick to the "365" thing. iw ill continue to take photos, but I'll just go back to posting them at my regular blog. Most of mine are of the same things, over and over, so it seems a bit redundant to do it again at my photo blog. I've really enjoyed it though, and enjoyed meeting others in the Project365 space. I'll certainly keep you in my Google Reader and check back in every now and then on your progress. Good luck with Project365 (or are you going to stick with 363, LOL?!!) in 2008. Happy New Year to you and your family!

marianne said...

Good for you on continuing the project - I've enjoyed your photos this year. I've decided I need a break but may pick up again later. I'll still be posting on my regular blog too. I'll definitely drop in to follow your progress. A most Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours!

Trish said...

Wow, great job on your project!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2008!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making it to the end! I finished mine in October, but I've started up again for January.

Happy new year!