Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 326---Friday

J had some birthday money saved up, and he decided he wanted his own tree for his room. He was glad to hear he could get one for about $10! He had some Star Wars ornaments form last year, and he bought a couple of packages of french horns, which he plays now. (You might have to enlarge them to see those!)
I couldn't leave out the one B put in her room. You can see her porcelain doll collection there on the chest of drawers. I got this tree from my grandmother one year (I think?), and I get it out every year and put it someplace. It turns around and plays a little song. It's for mini ornaments, of course.
But J had to get "the" picture of the day since he bought his own tree! ;-)

2 comments:

Fresh Girl said...

Nice trees! Both of 'em! We put a little one in my nephew's room when he comes to stay with his grandparents and Aunt Fresh Girl. :)

Desert Songbird said...

My daughter bought her own little tree to put in her room, too! I forgot to take a photo of that. Probably because her room is such a mess, and I can't get in there!!!